Erasmus + Programme (ERASMUS+ KA210 TURKEY)
Project title: Kind(er) Sports
Leader: The Ankara Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports
THE CONCRETE OBJECTIVES WHICH WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THE PROJECT ARE STATED BELOW:
- Increasing the knowledge and competencies of youth and sports workers so that they can plan and organize education according to the characteristics of early children.
- To increase the knowledge of classroom teachers who teach early stage children about uncommon sports branches, to raise awareness about the orientation of talents, and to increase the preference of 1 team and / or 1 individual sports branch on the axis of the school.
- To ensure the development of different perspectives by informing parents about uncommon sports branches.
- To provide opportunities for early stage children, who are known as disadvantaged, immigrants, broken family children and/or children who cannot do sports due to economic (income level below the minimum wage) inadequacies, to do sports, and to improve their perspective on life in a positive way.
- By making early stage children's talent discovery in uncommon sports branches without delay, to ensure that children specialize in 1 team and / or 1 individual sports branch and to increase the number of performance athletes in these sports branches.
- To increase the awareness of the city's current sports opportunities, opportunities and activities