Title: WOW FESTIVAL
Action: SNCESE – Not-for-profit European Sport Event
Proposal: Call for Proposals 2019 – EAC-A03-2018
Application no.: 613265-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-SPO-SNCESE
Topic: Encourage participation in sport and physical activity especially by supporting the European Week of Sport
Lider: Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italy)
Partners: Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell'educazione e lo Sviluppo – CEIPES (Italy), National movement “UNION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SPORT AND SPORT CULTURE FOOTURA” (Bulgaria), Rijeka Sport association for persons with disabilities (Croatia), PYTHIA (Greece), FOPSIM (Malta), Spor Elcileri Dernegi (Turkey), University of the Balearic Islands(Spain), Naprej center za osebe s pridobljeno možgansko poškodbo Maribor (Slovenia), Instytut Rozwoju Sportu i Edukacji (Poland), C A I - CONVERSAS ASSOCIACAO INTERNACIONAL (Portugal)
- A festival against sedentariness, to promote social inclusion, to promote a new sporting event.
- Increased knowledge and awareness regarding sport and physical activity in Programme Countries.
- Increased awareness of as regards the role of sport in promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and health-enhancing physical activity.
- Increase the knowledge of new sports disciplines, still not very well known and mostly not practiced.
- Strengthened cooperation between institutions and organizations active in the field of sport and physical activity.
- Better participation of sport organizations and other relevant organizations from various Programme Countries in enhanced networks.
- Improved sharing of good practices.
- Moreover, in accordance with the Collaborative Partnership objectives, the project aims to: Encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the EU Physical Activity Guidelines and Promote voluntary activity in sport.
Field performance: just for example and and not exhaustive list:
Sport at school