Promotion of Physical Activity Through European Traditional Sports - PROPACT
Type of Action ERASMUS-LS
Type of Model Grant Agreement ERASMUS-AG-LS
Project number 101049325
ERASMUS-SPORT-2021-SCP - Support for Partnerships for Collaboration
Grant: 400 000 euro
Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Cultura e Sport Matera, CESMT (Italy) – coordinator
Association Europeenne des Jeux et Sports Traditionnels (France)
Comune di Ravenna (Italy)
Gdańsk Miasto na Prawach Powiatu (Poland)
Pendik Belediyesi (Turkey)
Sportno Drustvo Media Sport (Slovenia)
Instytut Rozwoju Sportu i Edukacji (Poland)
Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
The project website: https://sport-project.org/category/propact/
Promotion of physical activity through European traditional sports (PROPACT) is a " Partnerships for collaboration " project that aims to encourage participation in sport and the physical activity of young people and that of active promotion of intercultural social inclusion.
Furthermore, the project aims to create a technological tool to promote traditional European sports and games from an intergenerational and inclusive perspective that has combined ancient sports and games with the latest technologies in order to bring young people closer to sport and through the rediscovery European traditional sports and games (ETSG), in their own language (visual, mobile and interactive).
It involves 8 partners from 6 European countries (Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Slovenia and Poland).
The project will last 24 months starting on 01/01/2022 and ending on 31/12/2023.
Target Groups: Sports associations, Young people 6-15 years, Citizens and families, teacher, sports coaches, sports volunteers, Public authorities and decision makers.
The planned activities are:
- Management, coordination, monitoring and evaluation
- Training and exchange of experiences and good practices during transnational meetings
- Seminars and sporting events in 5 countries during the European Week of Sports 2023
- International sporting event in Ravenna with the participation of school students
• fact-finding survey on ETSG knowledge and correct lifestyles
• training for teachers, coaches and sports volunteers with the release of the "ETSG instructor" diploma
• Visual results produced during local workshops and training sessions
• guidelines “ETSG for youth”
• E-learning platform with lessons, tutorials, video conferences, etc.
• Communication and dissemination activities
• Initial and final conferences